8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari Holiday Package includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more. This 8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari Holiday Package Tour start and end in Nairobi! This Honeymoon Safari tour will provide a keynote welcome to the union sharing great opening memories of your life and future dreams in the unspoilt natural serene Savannah in a luxury lodge. You may proceed to the blue Indian ocean beach after the safari to spoil yourselves to the best in one of the world ‘s unspoilt white sand beach. 8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari Holiday tour will render the best African honeymoon holidays of a life time.
A honeymoon Safari in Kenya is a memorable way to relax after your wedding. We also go out of our way to provide you with safari that will ensure you have a memorable honeymoon and leave Kenya with great memories that will linger for years. Our carefully selected honeymooner friendly accommodation will cater for your needs while keeping the cost as affordable as possible.
Kenya offers unique add on to your honeymoon like romantic private bush dinners in Masai Mara, lover’s picnic in the wild, balloon rides, strolls on white beaches, snorkeling together in the clear water of the Indian Ocean. The list is endless. Below is one of our honeymoon Safari itineraries. The itinerary can be tailor-made to fit your specification and cost.
8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari Holiday
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or from the Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready by 7:30 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
What to Expect on 8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari Holiday
A sweet and successful honeymoon can set the tone and the basis of a strong family’s foundation. If you feel you have been married for quite a while and need renewal, why not take a ‘Second Honeymoon’ during your anniversary? There is no better place to have a fulfilling and romantic honeymoon than in the cradle of mankind; Africa. Come to Kenya and enjoy the ever-warm blue waters of the Indian Ocean beaches with sweet water smooth white sand that will massage your feet in readiness for the safari of life. Then take your bride to the romantic Mt. Kilimanjaro where each morning brings forth new life and budding flowers. Finally take her to the jungle of Maasai Mara where the lion and the mighty jungle family will teach you survival skills of life. What are you waiting for? Call us today and plan your honeymoon with a professional.
8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari Holiday Price includes
- All meals included while on safari
- Full Board Accommodation while on Safari
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Guaranteed window seating with open top for easy photography
- Guaranteed departures for one or more passengers booking this safari
- Professional Tour guide
- Round trip transport from Nairobi and back
- Transport in 4×4 Mini Van
- All government taxes and levies
- Airport transfers in Nairobi
- Flying doctors air ambulance evacuation in case of a life-threatening accident or injury
- Safari accessories (First Aid kit, cool box, and fire extinguisher) Emergency number 24 hours. All safari vehicles are equipped with RF radio.
8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari Holiday not include
- All personal travel and baggage insurances
- International flights
- All Airport Taxes and Visas
- Medical and trip cancellation insurance
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Olduvai Gorge entrance fees
- Canoeing safari
- Any Optional activities such as village visit, balloon safaris, night game viewing, guided nature walks, e.t.c
- Extras at the lodges or camps; tips and gratuities, portage, telephone, laundry etc
- Drinks and beverages not in the Itinerary.
- Tour driver-guide gratuities
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before the safari – can be arranged on request
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
8 Days Kenya Honeymoon Safari Holiday Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi Airport – Nairobi Hotel
Arrival, pick up and drive to Windsor Golf and Country Club for rest, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast, we pick you up and transfer to Lake Nakuru arriving in the morning for a game drive in the park before lunch at Flamingo Hill Camp. Have the afternoon at leisure before a candle lit dinner and overnight at the Lake Nakuru Sarova Lion Hill Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park – Lake Naivasha
Have a morning game drive before breakfast? Pick up and drive to Lake Naivasha arriving for lunch at Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge. In the afternoon, head out to Hells Gate National Park where you will mountain bike together amongst wildlife found here. Have a guided walk on the Orjorwa gorge before heading back to Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge for rest, dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Lake Naivasha Full Day
After breakfast, have a boat ride in Lake Naivasha. Have a walking safari on Crescent Island amongst the wildlife found here before heading back to the hotel for lunch. Afternoon at leisure lounging at the pool or in your honeymoon suite. Dinner and Overnight at Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge.
Day 5: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara National Reserve
Have breakfast and drive down the Rift Valley to Masai Mara arriving for lunch. Have an afternoon game drive before dinner and overnight at Mara Base Camp.
Day 6: Masai Mara Full Day
Full day in Masai Mara. Head out for a full day private game drive in the Mara. Lunch at a picnic site deep in the Mara. Head out to the river pool to spot hippos and crocodiles. Transfer back on a game drive arriving in the camp at sunset for an evening sundowner drink and a private romantic dinner. Overnight is at Mara Base Camp.
Day 7: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Have breakfast and head out for a game drive. Transfer from Masai Mara in the late morning. Drive to Narok town for lunch and on to Nairobi arrioving in the early evening where your safari ends. Drop off at the Windsor golf and country club for dinner, rest and overnight.
Day 8: Nairobi Excursion – Nairobi Airport
Have breakfast and a visit to the Giraffe Center and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. In the late morning, transfer to the airport for your flight home.
NOTE. This safari can be extended to Mombasa, Malindi, Watamu and Zanzibar beach at your request.
Package price includes
- All taxes/VAT
- Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
- 2 litres of bottled water each for the Safari
- Start and end of Safari in Nairobi
- Airport Transfer between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
- International flights from home and back
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Money for tips
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- Other personal items
- Visit to the Maasai village