3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package tour is a complete adventure experience! All-Inclusive. Your 3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package includes round-trip flights, park entrance fees, game drives, accommodations, meals and hotel – airport transfers. DISCOVER THE MASAI MARA ON THIS 3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package TO THE SPECTACULAR MARA IN LESS THAN AN HOUR.
3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package tour is the perfect solution for those who don’t have the extra time of an overland trip. In under an hour you’ll travel from Nairobi, enjoying the golden vistas of Kenya from the air and settle at a convenient airstrip in the Masai Mara.
There you’ll be welcomed and ushered in a private customized pop up top Land Cruiser Jeep to your lodge or tented camp. Then get ready for 3 days of unlimited animal viewing throughout the vast stretches of the Mara.
3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package
You’ll have plenty of time to take in the wonders of this famous park. The Masai Mara National Game Reserve is known for its dense population of big cats, broad rolling grasslands and graceful acacia trees highlighting the landscape.
Famous for Africa’s Big Five sightings as well as cheetah, hyena, topi and foxes, the reserve is perhaps most known for the startling abundance of its great migration. Here millions of wildebeest, zebra and Thompson’s gazelle transit from the Serengeti crossing the Mara River into the reserve.
You’ll have opportunities to view hippo and crocodile too by the Mara river. In migration season (July – October) you’ll be treated to innumerable herds of foraging animals as they descend into the Mara. This flight safari tour package is a complete adventure experience!
3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or from the Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please be ready by 7:30 AM for a prompt departure at 8:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 5:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
What to Expect on 3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package
Encounter the teeming open plains of the Masai Mara. Kenya best destination in terms of game viewing and scenic views. The reserve that covers 583 square miles of outstanding wilderness and considered Kenya’s best park and one of Africa’s park with highest predator population. This combined with being the home to one of the most spectacular wildlife event in the world, the Great wildebeest migration, where over 1.5 million wildebeest and thousands of gazelles, elands and zebras traverses the Masai Mara from Serengeti puts The Masai Mara as Africa’s top destination.
Basecamp Masai Mara: BCMM has turned into a tree lover’s paradise and a haven for birdlife. Each morning a symphony of birdsong will wake you up as the sun rises over the world-renowned Maasai Mara National Park, home to the greatest gathering of wild animals on the planet. Maasai Mara is only a short walk away across our private suspension bridge
PLEASE NOTE: Maximum luggage allowed on plane is 15 kilograms per person. We can arrange to send any excess luggage by road to your lodge in Masai Mara
Why we love the Camp
- Overlooking a cool and pleasant hippo pool; frequent hippo visitors in camp
- Seasonal sightings of the Great Wildebeest Migration, including river crossings
- Exceptional year-round wildlife
- Huge prides of lion, leopard, cheetah, big hyena population, buffalo and elephant herds
- Witness the topi migration
3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package Includes
- Transport in a 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof -each person is guaranteed a window seat
- Services of a professional Birding guide
- Accommodation in a double/triple room
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Game parks or national parks entry fees;
- Three meals per day whilst on safari
- 1-litre Mineral water per person per day
- Complimentary return airport transfers in Nairobi
Masai Mara fly in safari package Excludes
- International Airfare
- A visit to a Masai Village
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide, Porterage/ waiters at hotels
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Prices are “from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travelers are available on request – please esquire. Group Size: Minimum 2, Maximum 12 Guaranteed departures
3 Days Masai Mara fly in safari package Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Park 2 game drives
Early morning pick up from Nairobi hotel or at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our representatives in the morning. After a short brief about your Masai Mara flight package safari, you will be transferred to Wilson Airport to catch your flight to Masai Mara around 08:00am. Fly to Masai Mara You will land at the Airstrip around 11.00am and meet your driver then proceed with game en-route within the park proceeding to your camp.
You will arrive at the camp lunch time check in at Royal Mara Safari lodge. After lunch you will embark to afternoon Game through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Later Dinner and overnight at Mara Base Camp Safari lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara National Park 2 game drives
Early morning game drive and back to Camp for breakfast, then another game drive them back to your camp for lunch, later afternoon game drives searching for the plain in the Masai Mara reserve with an open Savannah grassland which ensures wildlife are never out of sight. Masai Mara national Reserve is famously known due to the great wildebeest migration taking place annually between the months of July and October. Later Dinner and overnight at Mara Base Camp Safari lodge
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi 1 game drive
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast your driver will transfer you to the Airstrip with game en-route for your flight back to Nairobi around 10:30am. Fly to Nairobi You will be picked at Wilson Airport around 12:30hrs proceed to carnivore restaurant for lunch, after lunch drop off back to your hotel or Airport for your flight back home.
The price includes:
- 2 nights’ full board accommodation
- Return flight Nairobi – Maasai Mara – Nairobi plus all transfer
- Transport in a safari 4X4 land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing and photography
- All park entrance fees
- Game drives and services of a professional driver guide
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village.